A Journey to Authentic Manhood
Many men lack clarity about what it truly means to be a man. As a result, many men are in a state of confusion. They end up disappointed with life and find themselves lonely and drifting. Too many guys don’t know how to answer the question … “Who am I as a man ?” Here’s the good news. God has a really clear purpose and vision for us as men, and he lays it out for us in his word. We call it “Authentic Manhood” … and it’s not only clear, it’s inspiring and exciting and motivating.
Join other guys on a journey this spring to authentic manhood. Each Wednesday morning session will include a 30-minute video presentation, followed by 30 minutes of discussion.
Wednesdays, 6-7 a.m.
February 3 – March 9, 2016
- Session 1 : Manhood Realities – What is the current state of manhood and how did we get here ?
- Session 2 : Create & Cultivate – A powerful vision for the life God offers us as men.
- Session 3 : Manhood Definition – Could you define manhood ? Most men can’t.
- Session 4 : King & Warrior – Catch a vision to fight for what really matters, and do it with integrity.
- Session 5 : Lover & Friend – Learn how to develop relational capacity that makes life worth living.
- Session 6 : Seasons – Life for a man is back to back to back seasons. Learn how to transition well.
Visit the upcoming calendar events below to export meetings to your personal calendar.
[ecs-list-events cat=’Group Meeting’]